Monday, May 22, 2006
*iPod Shuffle...

SOMETHING EXTREMELY LAME! LOL. Some pretty interesting answers too.

Here is the deal:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
And there you have it.
----------------------------------
How am I feeling today?
Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy **quite true.

Will I get far in life?
My Sharona - The Knacks

How do my friends see me?
The Glory of Love - New Found Glory

Where will I get married?
Justin - KoRn

What is my best friend's theme song?
All Out of Love - Air Supply

What is the story of my life?
The Hamster Dance Song - Hamton The Hamster **ROFLMAO

What is/was high school like?
Break Me Shake Me - Savage Garden

How can I get ahead in life?
Motivation - Sum 41 **Logical sia!

What is the best thing about me?
Ass Like That - Eminem **WOOTS!

What is today going to be like?
Somebody Said Goodbye - Enya

What is in store for this weekend?
Gas Panic - Oasis

What song describes my parent(s)?
Master of Puppets - Metallica **So not true lor. LOL

To describe my grandparents?
Tiny Vessels - Death Cab for Cutie

How is my life going?
With Jupiter in Mind - Joe Satriani

What song will they play at my funeral?
Rock DJ - Robbie William **OMFG...

How does the world see me?
Something - The Beatles **Haha.

Will I have a happy life?
All The World is Love - The Hollies

What do my friends really think of me?
Josie - blink-182

Do people secretly lust after me?
I'll Be Waiting - The Offsprings

How can I make myself happy?
Highway to Hell - AC/DC

What should I do with my life?
Me Against The World - Simple Plan

Will I ever have children?
Leech - Sevendust

What should I do with my life?
Don't Ever Change - The Beatles

*soundpunk jammed @ 8:25 PM

*bout ME
-thePUNK
-17+
-OklahomaCityUni
-drums are my things
-yoyofat2k@hot
I am worth $1,910,762 on HumanForSale.com


'*wishLIST;
Oakley Crosshair Sunglasses
Apple MacBook Pro
Zildjian 22" Gig Cymbal Bag
Zildjian Travis Barker Drumstick Bag
Zildjian 17" A Custom Crash
Zildjian 18" A Custom Crash
Zildjian 21" A Zildjian Sweet Ride
Tama Iron Cobra Rolling Glide Double Pedals
DCSHOECOUSA Modos Shoes
FSAS T-Shirts
The current mood of soundpunk at www.imood.com


'*ARchive;
June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006


'blOgs;
*abigail[chij tp]
*adeline[chijtp]
*adler[ARMY]
*aiken[st.hildas]
*ailin[chij stc]
*alicia[chij tp]
*alvin[mids]
*audrey[chij tp]
*andre[np]
*caleb[?]
*carmelita[?]
*celine[yiss]
*cheryl[rgs]
*charmaine[?]
*chris[acjc]
*clement[hcjc]
*colin[acjc]
*dana[mdis]
*dawn[chij sjc]
*elaine[chij stc]
*erika[northview]
*erika[smss]
*eugene[np]
*evan[?]
*everlyn[chij stc]
*gan ann[smu]
*geraldine[chij stc]
*grace[chij tp]
*hazel[mdis]
*huiyi[nyjc]
*hyde[mdis]
*illyassa[mdis]
*james[acs int]
*joan[scgs]
*jon chua[sp]
*jon shen[np]
*joyce[chij tp]
*kane[acs int]
*kimberley[sjc]
michelle[mdis]
*nick chia[acsbr]
*nick loh[sp]
*nick tang[?]
*orion[acsi]
*paul[ite]
*regan[acsbr]
*samantha[?]
*sandra[cjc]
*shalindran[?]
*sheena[bowen]
*sophina[nyjc]
*terence[sp]
*theresa[mdis]
*tina[xinmin]
*tim[np]
*qian[cjc]
*rick[pjc]
*yi de[?]
*yumin[?]
*zhiwei[?]
'website;
*ROLL CALL[Band]
*ROLL CALL[Band]*NEW* *adler[ARMY]
*ailin[chij stc]
*clement[hcjc]
*mr.laucheekeen[acsbr]
*qian[cjc]
*zhi[ex-acsbr]
*4C2 official klass webbie
*4C2 unofficial klass webbie
'PHOTOalbum;
*neoprints album
*class album'04
*class album'05
*me own album
*July Music Fest'05
*Thankgiving'05

*talk to ME!